About ROP Update 2024
10 Year Anniversary (2014-2024)
Friday May 31st – Saturday June 1st, 2024
Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO
Please join us for our 6th Biennial ROP Update May 31st and June 1st 2023 in Aurora Colorado.
Topics include: Artificial Intelligence, telemedicine, updates on current studies, OMIC talk, logistics and workflow of managing ROP, controversies in ROP / point-counterpoint, fun social events, beautiful Colorado and more!
- Emily A. McCourt, MD (Program Director)
- Stephen R. Glaser, MD
- Gil Binenbaum, MD, MSCE
- Alejandra de Alba Campomanes, MD
- Amy Hutchinson, MD
- Lauren Mehner, MD
- Faruk Orge, MD
- Michael Repka, MD, MBA
This unique meeting will be focusing on a very specific eye condition called retinopathy of prematurity. The experts will discuss imaging, diagnosis, treatment, basic science, pathophysiology, telemedicine and new technologies.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the new international classification of ROP
- Describe and apply the appropriate follow-up and treatment strategies
- Identify and assess the challenges and differences amongst ROP and its treatment throughout the world